The team of the Serbian Chamber of Commerce from the newly formed service center Responsible Business Hub (RBH) will hold a series of presentations on the topic of the new German law on due diligence in supply chains, as well as an overview of the activities of the new service center.
A consultant with many years of experience in working with foreign and domestic companies in the field of business risk assessment and their impact on the protection of human rights and ecology, as well as improving these processes with companies, will participate in the presentation.
The meeting is intended for all companies that export to the German market, that plan to start exporting to the same market, as well as all those interested in changes in the field of this regulation at the level of the entire European market.
Presentations will be held in the following cities:
- May 16, 2023, in Kragujevac, starting at 10:00 a.m. on the premises of the Kragujevac Regional Chamber
- May 18, 2023, in Nis, starting at 10:00 a.m. in the premises of the Regional Chamber of Nis
- May 29, 2023 in Novi Sad, starting at 10:00 a.m. in the premises of the Novi Sad Regional Chamber
- May 31, 2023, in Subotica, starting at 10:00 a.m. on the premises of the Subotica Regional Chamber
- June 7, 2023, in Belgrade, starting at 10:00 a.m. on the premises of the Chamber of the City of Belgrade
The development of this service is supported by the German Development Cooperation, and implemented by the German Organization for international cooperation GIZ within the project „Initiative for Global Solidarity“.